The role is suited to a confident and organised sales professional, who has worked in a similar role for a hi-tech based product company. An ability to build and cultivate relationships at senior levels with major companies in the Telecommunications industry is essential.
This is a significant position within the company and it is expected that the Account Manager maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity, display a positive attitude and a team focus and be enquiring and articulate.Key Responsibilities:
• Develop, manage and execute sales plans, strategies and goals based on growth objectives.
• Maintains and builds rapport with existing customers whilst actively looking for and pursuing new business opportunities.
• Provide accurate and timely sales forecast information and monthly reports.
• Prepare proposals, quotations and tender responses as required. Presentations to end-users and prospects at customer meetings and events.
• Work within agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate sales efforts with other organised marketing activities, e.g. product launches, promotions, advertising and exhibitions.
• Negotiate commercial agreements and able to appoint effective new business partners in appropriate markets.
• Relentlessly monitors market dynamics including customer and competitor developments, and recommends appropriate strategies.
• For review by the GM Sales, prepares an annual Account Management Plan that aligns with and meets the objectives established by the overall plan for the Energy products sales function. Includes in the annual plan; key prospects, markets, performance indicators and a comprehensive budget.
• Once agreed implements the plan including undertaking the following:
– Attends roadshows, expos and other events as appropriate and budgeted;
– Demonstrates the product range;
– Develops relationships with the customer; either directly or working alongside the channel/distribution partner to more effectively demonstrate and sell the product;
– Utilises the services of technical and product specialists as required to develop relationships, demonstrate the products and complete sales.
– Negotiates agreements with customers/channel/distribution partners – formally or informally; ensuring objectives of Enatel are met.
– Effectively manages the initial transactions with customers/channel/distribution partners to ensure the relationship meets objectives.
• Researches potential new markets and opportunities for Enatel products; providing recommendations to the GM Sales as to the opportunities.
• Reports monthly to the GM Sales on achievement of plan objectives and budget.
• Participates fully in all meetings with Sales Team as appropriate, contributing ideas, providing support and reporting as required.
• Contributes to development of the plans for the business
• Relevant Tertiary qualification
• >5 years sales and commercial experience selling into New Zealand Telecom markets
• Strong technical skill set
• Demonstrates extremely high levels of sales and business acumen
• Responsive and Customer focused
• Strong team player that actively contributes to the company’s success
• Ability to interact effectively with a variety of personnel at all organisational levels
• Ambitious, inquisitive and persistent
• Excellent self-organisation skills
Being part of the Enatel team means joining us on our growth and success pathway. We work hard and celebrate our successes company-wide, as well as offering a number of training and development opportunities for our staff. Enatel is committed to providing a safe work environment with respect for the culture and values of our people. In addition to our dynamic attitude, we are friendly, down-to-earth people who know how to get things done.
* Should you be successful in this role, please state your availability to commence
* Indicate what type of passport you currently hold and whether you hold a visa allowing you to work in New Zealand for more than 12 months, please attach a copy of your working visa with your application