Are you the person we are looking for!??
Enatel is a successful high-tech business, specialising in the development and manufacture of products used in telecommunications, IT, solar and industrial applications around the world. We strive to be ahead of the game, and pride ourselves on being so.
Are you ready to use your marketing skills to drive revenue growth and brand awareness for an established profitable diversified tech company experiencing growth?
We have an exciting vision. Your work must reflect a focus on quality and innovation. The usual will not be good enough. If you want a challenge, where your expertise makes a real difference, then you should read on!
About the role:
You will be primarily responsible for organising presences at international trade shows for three diverse B2B brands, producing related marketing collateral (copywriting + graphic design), and combining these elements to create integrated campaigns.
While lead generation is important, the emphasis in the short-term will be on building awareness of the three brands in key export markets and supporting Sales with the production of required collateral.
- Plan and execute integrated campaigns based around international trade shows, considering pre-event promotion, on-site activity, and effective follow-up with potential leads.
- Work with product managers and other subject matter experts to develop on-brand collateral such as print brochures, flyers, white papers, and award applications, and multimedia collateral such as product videos
- Develop internal and external business documentation and sales collateral
- Create, deliver, edit and optimise marketing materials such as artwork, brochures, copywriting, blog posts and media scripting
- Ensure messages are supportive of and consistent with strategies and brand guidelines
- Provide regular digital marketing metrics and lead status reports;
- Lead social media activity for the brands (primarily on LinkedIn)
- Be a project lead for assigned internal projects.
Skills and abilities:
- Highly proficient organisational skills
- Experience in event management
- At least 2 yrs. experience with a B2B brand in a key marketing role
- Competency with Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Copywriting skills
- Strong understanding of marketing principles with tertiary qualification preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency on and familiarity with LinkedIn as a personal brand-building and networking platform
- Ability to manage relationships with diverse personalities and important external partners such as creative agencies
- An adaptable multi-tasker extremely varied and fast paced role
Working for us:
Being part of the Enatel team means joining us on our growth and success pathway. We work hard and celebrate our successes company-wide, as well as offering a number of training and development opportunities for our staff. Enatel is committed to providing a safe work environment with respect for the culture and values of our people. In addition to our dynamic attitude, we are friendly, down-to-earth people who know how to get things done.
Think you would like to join us?
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity then act now by forwarding your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line.
Applications close: February 27, 2018
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.