You are a digital savant! Enatel is seeking a data-savvy Digital Content Marketing Manager with the experience to accelerate growth for our digital marketing activities.
You play a key role in creating and implementing content that engages and informs our target audiences to establish Enatel as a thought leader.
The Digital Content Marketing Manager will balance vision, creativity and editorial attention-to-detail with a data-driven approach to projects that elevate our B2B brands.
You will manage the content development process from end to end, translating content ideas into an always-on editorial calendar based on strategic goals, first party insights, key markets, budgets and business priorities.
Great communication skills are a must, as you will work with many people in our company, as well as clients, partners and vendors. The ability to work with teams, hit time sensitive deadlines and have a positive, solution-minded attitude is essential.
The Content Marketing Manager will be a brand steward, ensuring consistency in the brand’s voice and tone, storytelling and identity across the entire spectrum of marketing and communications.
Although this position is primarily web based, the Digital Manager will work with many types of media. Experience with video, graphic design and general marketing is essential.
You will take a leadership role in initiating and driving Enatel’s marketing plans, the team, our digital presence and vision.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Generate story ideas that position Enatel as a thought leader. Ideate, create and write content that clearly articulates Enatel’s brand messaging
• Develop a publishing cadence ensuring the content pipeline is “full” and manage an integrated editorial calendar, incorporating themes, messages and channels that ladder up to Enatel’s B2B brand principles
• Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, design, research and engineering teams to generate, write and distribute blogs, white papers, research reports and articles, case studies and client success stories, emails and more
• Build reports on campaign performance and ROI using Google Analytics, WordPress tracking and Marketing Automation/CRM tools.
• Apply and maintain consistency with content standards, and evolve Enatel’s voice
• Able to identify key sources internally and externally that will lend authority to our thought leadership content and social strategy
• Edit and proofread the work of other writers and marketers both internally and externally
• Collect the newest third-party data/insights and trends to utilize for content brainstorming.
• Use both strong written and analytical skills to create compelling content and analyse how best to structure & optimise our digital presence to aggressively drive leads and engagement with our content.
• Maintain a data-first approach through continual experimentation and optimization to meet and exceed strong company goals (a/b testing, etc.)
• Align content strategy with product marketing and brand marketing initiatives
• Maintain a quality control process for each type of content
• You are an excellent writer and editor with a deep and diverse portfolio of work to prove it
• 4+ years of experience in brand content, journalism, B2B marketing or communications
• Experience collaborating with technocrats and subject matter experts
• Experience with sourcing, scripting, and producing
• SEO experience and adept with LinkedIn
• Should be highly analytical with experience optimizing social media and/or digital marketing campaigns and translating data into digestible and actionable insights.
• Experience in Analytics and WordPress
• Marketing automation experience – using and perhaps review/implementation process
• You devour the latest news in the tech and marketing world, staying current with the latest trends
• Able to juggle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines while paying impeccable attention to detail
• Understand design thinking and are passionate about user experience
• Love both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing for web and mobile experiences
Working for us:
Being part of the Enatel team means joining us on our growth and success pathway. We work hard and celebrate our successes company-wide, as well as offering a number of training and development opportunities for our staff. Enatel is committed to providing a safe work environment with respect for the culture and values of our people. In addition to our dynamic attitude, we are friendly, down-to-earth people who know how to get things done.
Think you would like to join us?
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity then act now by forwarding your CV and cover letter to email@example.com “Digital Content Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.