The Account Manager is a key member of the Enatel Motive Power (EMP) team within the Enatel group of companies.
The purpose of this role is to provide Technical and Sales Support to Enatel Motive Power customers.
- Provide support for existing motive power customers for technical and commercial matters.
- Responsible for ensuring relationships are maintained at highest level.
- Work with customers to provide forecast demand to production planners for product requirements.
- Be the gatekeeper to ensure the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
- Responding to sales and technical enquiries.
- Understanding technical and commercial requirements of customers.
- Specifying and configuring solutions based around EMP and or approved third party products.
- Follow through order entry process and after sales support to customers.
- Answer customers technical queries.
- Respond to enquiries regarding product features and performance.
- Providing detailed analysis of market requirements and identifying opportunities for new product development.
- Providing installation and commissioning support to customers as necessary.
- Provision of detailed technical training on EMP products.
- Provide technical support and assistance as and when necessary to EMP engineering group.
- Providing in field, or in lab testing of new products, and checking accuracy of manuals and other documentation.
- Upholds the company values.
- Any other tasks as required by your Manager and/or the business.
- Tertiary qualification in business/sales management and/or relevant technical qualification (NZCE / BE).
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication and organisation skills.
- Must be able to self-manage and effectively prioritise tasks.
- Clean passport/ no convictions (able to travel freely).
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of material handling industry would be a beneficial.
- Good Technical/Electronics knowledge.
- >5 years sales and commercial experience.
- Strong technical skill set.
- Demonstrates extremely high levels of sales and business acumen.
- Responsive and Customer focused.
- Strong team player that actively contributes to the company’s success.
- Ability to interact effectively with a variety of personnel at all organisational levels.
- Ambitious, inquisitive and persistent.
- Excellent self-organisation skills.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Account Management roles.
- Applicable tertiary qualification would be an advantage.
Working for us:
Being part of the Enatel Motive Power team means joining us on our growth and success pathway. We work hard and celebrate our successes company-wide, as well as offering a number of training and development opportunities for our staff. Enatel is committed to providing a safe work environment with respect for the culture and values of our people. In addition to our dynamic attitude, we are friendly, down-to-earth people who know how to get things done.
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity then act now by forwarding your CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting reference ‘Account Manager – EMP’ in the subject line.
– Applications must include a cover letter and CV
– Indicate whether you hold a visa allowing you to work in New Zealand for more than 24 months, please attach a copy of your working visa with your application
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.