Leading from the front is what we do. As 2018 NZ High Tech Award winners and a company with over 15 years of proven success, Enatel leads the forefront in high-tech products that are sold successfully all over the world.
Enatel offers excellent training and development, as well as a fantastic culture of people, social events and wellbeing support.
This is an exciting role for an experienced Surface Mount Technology Process Engineer to join our team.
• Quality- working with SMT staff to ensure DFM is in place, training of SMT staff regarding machine placement and ensuring procedures are followed at every stage of the process – target is to ensure we achieve the highest PPM possible
• Work closely with Research and Development ensuring products meet “Design for Manufacture”
• Defining SMT assembly processes and procedures to ensure repeatable high-quality production is maintained.
• Report all yields for your area and ensure as part of the fail modes that training is carried out where required to eliminate mistakes with SMT staff
• Machine maintenance – carry out scheduled machine maintenance as required
• Optimise machines to ensure the best placement speeds are maintained
• Ensure a lean manufacturing focus for all staff
• Set ups and downtime are at a minimum ensuring up time always
• Root cause analysis is understood and fixed for each error that arises
• Report at quality meeting PPM and actions to resolve quality issues
Requirements for Position:
• A minimum of 3yrs Surface Mount process engineering experience
• Electronics background – must be highly skilled in electronics manufacturing
• Process engineering certification and proven training records
• Must understand SMT process and be able to train in all aspects of SMT
• Competent to work with engineering regarding New Product Introduction and all that is involved with this process
• Have proven skills in lean processes e.g. Six Sigma, Kaizen, PDCA, other
• Able to present to a large team of people – confident to present product processes – can use PowerPoint effectively
• Able to train teams of staff confidently
• Confident and hard working in all aspects of process engineering
Working for us:
Being part of the Enatel team means joining us on our growth and success pathway. We work hard and celebrate our successes company-wide, as well as offering a number of training and development opportunities for our staff. Enatel is committed to providing a safe work environment with respect for the culture and values of our people. In addition to our dynamic attitude, we are friendly, down-to-earth people who know how to get things done.
Think you would like to join us?
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, then act now by forwarding your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “SMT Process Engineer” in the subject line.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.