Enatel Ltd is a fast growing high-tech business, specialising in the development and manufacture of products used in telecommunications, IT, solar and industrial applications around the world. We strive to be ahead of the game, and pride ourselves on being so.
Scope of Role:
The primary focus of the DC Assembly Team Leader is to manage the day to day DC production. This role will have you running up to five production lines. You will support your Production Manager as and when required.
– Setting and achieving departmental goals in line with the overall guidelines and objectives set by your manager
– Developing quality and efficiency KPIs for your product lines and highlight any issues that may negatively impact the achievement of these targets.
– Running lean and continuous improvement projects with your manager and team to continually improve quality
– Developing and training your staff so they can move from stage to stage as required
– Ensuring that your 6s program is run with your team
– Running daily meetings to discuss quality and through put
– Assisting with staff reviews
– Provide coaching, mentoring and development support to your team
– Monitor and review improvements in efficiency and cost reductions
– Promote health and safety in manufacturing – encourage feedback as part of your morning meetings, ensure H&S board is up to date always
– Work closely with planning and procurement to ensure your job schedules are as planned
– “On time in full” is a must for our customers so we you must have this as your focus daily
– Enter staff daily hours.
Requirements for role:
– Minimum of 3 yrs in a similar role
– Can manage projects using continuous improvement tools
– People skills include training and management of staff
Working for us:
Being part of the Enatel team means joining us on our growth and success pathway. We work hard and celebrate our successes company-wide, as well as offering a number of training and development opportunities for our staff. Enatel is committed to providing a safe work environment with respect for the culture and values of our people. In addition to our dynamic attitude, we are friendly, down-to-earth people who know how to get things done.
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity then act now by forwarding you CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference ‘Team Leader’ in the subject line.
– Applications must include CV
– Should you be successful in this role, please state your availability to commence
– Indicate what type of passport you currently hold and whether you hold a visa allowing you to work in New Zealand for more than 12 months, please attach with your application.
Due to the high level of applicants for our vacancies, contact will only be made if you are at successful at making the interview stage.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.