Enatel is seeking a Graphics and Digital Designer with the experience to accelerate growth for our digital marketing activities.
Great communication skills are a must, as you will work with many people in our company, as well as clients, partners and vendors. The ability to work with teams, hit time sensitive deadlines and have a positive, solution-minded attitude is essential.
Purpose of Role:
You are the primary resource in designing high-quality, engaging visual content and marketing collateral, across both print and digital.
You act as a brand guardian to build, maintain and manage creative memorable and consistent digital assets and imagery.
You provide support to the Products & Marketing team across a wide variety of deadline-driven projects and campaigns to grow Enatel’s profile, brand and successes.
Scope of Role:
As well as coordinating and designing traditional marketing collateral for print, you’ll be at the forefront of Enatel’s digital marketing as the company’s go-to resource for online artwork and web design prowess.
You will work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing and Engineering departments in addition to the wider Enatel team.
To succeed in this role, you need to be a multi-tasker with creativity, a keen eye for detail, organisational abilities, and great communication skills. However, a passion for innovation, renewable technology, and everything Made in New Zealand won’t go amiss either.
Building awareness of the three brands in key export markets and supporting Sales activities with the production of required collateral.
You will utilize digital and print conduits to effectively align activities across website, social networks, newsletters, email campaigns, blogs and ads.
Successful product releases are dependent on delivering necessary imagery and digital material which you will coordinate with product and sales managers against roadmaps, launches, developments and objectives.
Marketing, Events and Campaigns
- Develop and maintain on-brand collateral such as print brochures, flyers, white papers, and multimedia collateral such as product videos.
- Develop internal and external business documentation and sales collateral.
- Creating and contributing compelling imagery for social media – including interactive design.
- Deliver and maintain portfolio of images for digital promotion and brochures.
- Deliver and maintain portfolio of icons and graphics for digital use and infographics.
- Update website as required to ensure accuracy and relevancy.
- Ensure all messages are supportive of and consistent with strategies.
- Support the coordination and delivery of internal/external events and projects.
- Provide support of brand guidelines and guidance to internal customers to ensure brand consistency, always.
- Contributes to achievements of marketing goals and objectives.
- Coordinates, captures, files, controls and maintains all graphics elements and associated output such as brochures, within an effective marketing location and file structure.
- Keep up to date with new digital trends and graphics design tools.
- Confident and not afraid to voice an opinion, while also honouring the spirit of working collaboratively with people from all areas of the organization.
- You excel at highlighting to different audiences what’s in it for them and can handle pressure, meet deadlines, possess good communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Upholds the company values
- Completes any other tasks or duties as required by your Manager and/or the business.
Skills and Attributes:
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Has excellent time management skills and can work autonomously to deadlines when needed
• Has exceptional attention to detail
• Has the ability to multi-task between multiple brands
• Has problem solving capabilities and uses their initiative
• A creative ‘out of box’ thinker – not afraid to push the norms of design and collaborates effectively
• Competent with Adobe Creative Cloud suite (e.g., InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro), WordPress, analytics tools and Microsoft programs (e.g., Word, PowerPoint…)
• Graphic illustrations/interactive media and motion graphics
• HTML and CSS skills
• Social media savvy
• Edit and produce video content in Adobe Premiere
Experience & Knowledge:
• Experience working in a fast-paced, B2B company, ideally in technical product or manufacturing industry
• Event and Tradeshow planning, coordination and delivery
• A strong knowledge of layout and design fundamentals in web and print media
• Building & designing website pages in WordPress, with an emphasis on user experience
• Trouble shooting any website issues
• Technical/Electronics experience
• Knowledge in website SEO and analytics
• Experience with photography
• Experience with EDM (Mailchimp or similar)
• Tertiary marketing qualification
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, then act now by forwarding your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference ‘Graphics and Digital Design’ in the subject line.
Applications close: Friday 16 August 2019
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.