Want to be part of a fast growing, high tech company? Work with some great people in a fantastic team atmosphere?
The primary focus of the Logistics Administrator role is to manage the customer order fulfilment process and associated functions in an accurate and timely manner.
The Logistics Administrator role involves a high level of co-ordination between customers, Account Managers, Planning and Production Teams, therefore strong organisational skills and effective communication skills are paramount.
Enatel is about to embark on an ERP implementation, which is an exciting phase for the company.
This will offer the opportunity for the successful candidate to contribute to shaping the future processes of the company.
Experience with a similar project would be an asset and the successful candidate must be process driven, able to deal with change and to think outside the square
– Verification of customer Purchase Order details with the relevant Account Manager.
– Creation of Sales Orders in the MYOB system and providing the customer with an Order Acknowledgment.
– Communication of orders to the Planning Team.
– Preparation of freight quotes as required.
– Providing regular communication to the customer around delivery dates.
– Communicating the daily dispatch requirements to the Dispatch Team.
– Arranging the dispatch of the goods with the selected freight forwarder utilising the most appropriate method.
– Preparation of shipping documentation in accordance with specific customer and country requirements.
– Arranging external quality inspections as required by the customer.
– Review and coding of all freight invoices for accounts.
– Maintenance of SOPs.
– Completion of regular cross training.
– Miscellaneous reporting as required.
Skills & Attributes:
– Exceptional customer service skills.
– Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills.
– Intermediate computer skills, including MS Excel.
– Strong numeracy skills.
– Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
– Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload effectively.
– The ability to remain calm under pressure.
– A high level of initiative and problem solving skills.
Experience & Knowledge:
– Knowledge of shipping and export procedures
Working for us:
Being part of the Enatel team means joining us on our growth and success pathway. We work hard and celebrate our successes company-wide, as well as offering a number of training and development opportunities for our staff. Enatel is committed to providing a safe work environment with respect for the culture and values of our people. In addition to our dynamic attitude, we are friendly, down-to-earth people who know how to get things done.
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity then act now by forwarding you CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting reference ‘Logistics Administrator’ in the subject line.
– Applications must include a cover letter and CV
– Indicate whether you hold a visa allowing you to work in New Zealand for more than 12 months, please attach a copy of your working visa with your application
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.