Enatel is a world-leading specialist in the design and manufacture of a range of standby power solutions used in telecommunications, networking, wireless and industrial industries. It also produces grid-tied solar inverters for the renewable energy sector and motive power chargers for the industrial battery sector.
Scope of Role:
The primary focus of the Warehouse Assistant/Kitter is to unpack/check and receive all incoming goods in a timely manner following Enatel’s Inwards Goods receiving procedure. You will also be part of a team of Kitters and be reasonable for getting the right parts to the right place at the right time. You will ensure the warehouse is kept tidy and organized.
• Forklift duties: including the loading and unloading of trucks and containers
• Ensuring inwards goods corresponds with paperwork
• Data entry of all incoming goods into MRP
• Maintaining accurate records and assisting in Inventory control
• Putting away/Locating stock
• Cycle Counting and stock checks
• Keeping the Warehouse stock/store accurate and tidy
• Assist with quarantine rework as required
• Production kanban replenishment
• Picking components for production kits
• Part consolidation
You will have:
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• The ability to work well and accurately under pressure
• Good communication skills
• A positive attitude
• Basic math skills
• Physical strength for lifting and manual work
• Previous store experience
• Reach Truck experience.
• An OSH and F endorsed forklift license
Monday – Thursday 7:00am – 3:40pm
Friday 7:00am – 2:40pm
If you have what it takes to fill this exciting position please send your CV by email to email@example.com with “Warehouse Assistant/Kitter” in the subject line.
– Applications must include Resume/CV.
– Indicate what type of passport you currently hold and whether you hold a visa allowing you to work in New Zealand for more than 12 months.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.