Enatel is a world leader in developing energy conversion products, and it’s all done from right here in our R&D headquarters in Christchurch. A huge component of each of our products is the software, which provides the control, connectivity and user interface our end-users need.
Testing of this software is of critical importance for reliability, quality and usability and we are looking to expand part of he development team.
• Candidates MUST have at least 3 years of experience with Selenium or similar automated test framework.
• Candidates MUST have at least 5 years’ experience with FORMALISED testing, and that experience must include creating test plans and processes from scratch and having been responsible for parsing and/or gathering the requirements from stakeholders.
Scope of Role:
• Technical lead of the software testing team.
• Gradual establishment\overhaul of our current software test process.
• Implementation of automatic testing for software web interface.
• Carrying out automatic software tests.
• Carrying out manual software tests.
• Mentoring existing software test staff in the technical domain.
• Becoming an expert in the use of our products.
• Be involved with the software\product development process.
• Scripting and software tooling to meet the needs of our software testing.
• Product usability assessment and feedback.
Qualification / Licenses:
• Relevant tertiary qualification
Working for us:
Being part of the Enatel team means joining us on our growth and success pathway. We work hard and celebrate our successes company-wide, as well as offering a number of training and development opportunities for our staff. Enatel is committed to providing a safe work environment with respect for the culture and values of our people. In addition to our dynamic attitude, we are friendly, down-to-earth people who know how to get things done.
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity then act now by forwarding you CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting reference ‘Test Engineer Software’ in the subject line.
– Applications must include a cover letter and CV
– Indicate whether you hold a visa allowing you to work in New Zealand for more than 12 months, please attach a copy of your working visa with your application