Are you the person we’re looking for!??
Innovative? Dynamic? Enjoy being at the cutting edge and working with some of the best people in the industry? Based in Wigram, Christchurch, Enatel has an exciting opening for the right candidate for the role of Sales Engineer within our Sales department.
Enatel is a successful high-tech business, specialising in the development and manufacture of products used in telecommunications, IT, solar and industrial applications around the world. We strive to be ahead of the game, and pride ourselves on being so.
This position is the primary technical resource for the sales team. Sales Engineers are responsible for actively supporting customers, and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. You work in conjunction with the sales team as a key technical advisor and product expert/advocate. You must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
You will have a knowledge of power electronics, and this experience will be complemented by experience with customer enquiries and problem-resolution.
You will work closely with the Senior Sales Engineer to develop your skills and knowledge across key aspects of the technology and business.
• Responding to sales enquiries as required or directed.
• Understand the technical and commercial requirements of customers.
• Specify and configure solutions based on Enatel products and/or approved 3rd party products.
• Dimensioning, costing and quoting solutions to customers.
• Be engaged in after sales support to customers.
• Provide installation services, detailed technical training, documentation and commissioning support to customers as required (this may involve occasional overseas travel).
• Execute the build of low volume customised power solutions, samples and/or co-ordinate any systems-related activities to ensure customer satisfaction of deliverables
• Coordinate and/or collaborate with those necessary resources needed to support any sales engagement.
• A relevant tertiary qualification in electronics engineering or appropriate technical knowledge would be well-regarded.
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
• Patient and committed with excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Ability to negotiate with internal and external customers and suppliers.
• Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
• Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
• Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
• Able to build relationships with customers, suppliers and peers.
• Good understanding of Telecommunications network operating principles
• Good Technical/Electronics knowledge
Working for us:
Being part of the Enatel team means joining us on our growth and success pathway. We work hard and celebrate our successes company-wide, as well as offering a number of training and development opportunities for our staff. Enatel is committed to providing a safe work environment with respect for the culture and values of our people. In addition to our dynamic attitude, we are friendly, down-to-earth people who know how to get things done.
Think you would like to join us?
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity then act now by forwarding your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales Engineer” in the subject line.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.