Want to be part of a fast growing, high tech company? Work with some great people in a fantastic team atmosphere?
Enatel has an exciting opportunity within our Sales Team for a senior sales professional, experienced and accustomed to performing in a high profile Regional Sales Executive role.
You will be the primary interface to Enatel Energy’s customers and distribution partners. You articulate technology, product positioning and are familiar with selling value. You must establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle to manage existing customer relationships and to develop new business and distribution partnerships.
You will be supported by a team of sales and systems engineers to deliver a broad range of solutions into the fast paced and evolving DC energy space currently experiencing significant growth.
Scope of responsibility:
The role is suited to an experienced and organised sales professional, who has a proven record working in a similar role for a hi-tech based product company. Absolute key is an ability to build and cultivate relationships at senior levels with major companies in the Telecommunications or similar technology focused industries. Experience in sectors that utilise DC power, standby power and industrial powers systems will be highly regarded but is not essential.
This is a significant position within the company with huge potential for the right candidate capable of establishing and building strong relationships in a B2B technology environment.
- Open doors for the business by actively creating new business partners and opportunities.
- Maintains and builds rapport with existing customers.
- Develop, manage and execute sales plans, strategies and goals based on growth objectives.
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecast information and monthly reports.
- Prepare and present proposals, quotations and tender responses as required.
- Work within agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate sales efforts with other organised marketing activities, e.g. product launches, promotions, advertising and exhibitions.
- Strategically negotiate commercial agreements.
- Monitors market dynamics including customer and competitor developments, and recommends appropriate strategies.
- Prepares an annual Account Management Plan that aligns with the company and department objectives.
- Identifies potential new markets and opportunities for Enatel products; providing recommendations to the GM Sales as to the opportunities.
- Contributes to development of sales and strategy plans for the business.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification (as appropriate).
- >10 years sales and commercial experience selling into Telecom or similar markets.
- Strong technical acumen.
- Demonstrates extremely high levels of sales and business acumen.
- Responsive and Customer focused.
- Strong team player that actively contributes to the company’s success.
- Ability to interact effectively with a variety of personnel at all organisational levels.
- Excellent self-organisation skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Upholds the company values
- Any other tasks as required by your Manager and/or the business.
Health & Safety:
- Ensuring all Health & Safety policies and rules are followed, with all tasks completed in a safety conscious manner
- Adhere to all health and safety policies whether at our Christchurch premises or abroad
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity then act now by forwarding your CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting reference ‘Regional Sales Executive’ in the subject line.
- Applications must include a cover letter and CV
- Indicate whether you hold a visa allowing you to work in New Zealand for more than 12 months, please attach a copy of your working visa with your application