Leading from the front is what we do. As 2018 NZ High Tech Award winners and a company with over 15 years of proven success, Enatel leads the forefront in high-tech products that are sold successfully all over the world.
Enatel offers excellent training and development, as well as a fantastic culture of people, social events and well being support.
The Product Manager is a key member of the Enatel Motive Power (EMP) team within the Enatel group of companies.
The purpose of this role is to understand customer, and market requirements, specify and manage new and existing motive power products through their life cycle.
- Understand market trends, customer requirements
- Understanding technical and commercial requirements of customers
- Providing detailed analysis of market requirements and identifying opportunities for new product development
- Definition of product strategy and roadmap
- Identification of product costs and expected sales volumes.
- Produce comprehensive design specification documents to define new products
- Provide necessary discovery and other supporting documentation to initiate development projects
- Work closely with Engineering Project managers to track progress
- Work with sales team and customers to beta trial products before market release
- Co-ordinate development of product marketing collateral with marketing team
- Tertiary qualification in business/sales management and/or relevant technical qualification (NZCE / BE).
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Must be able to self-manage and effectively prioritise tasks.
- Clean passport/ no convictions (able to travel freely).
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of material handling industry would be a beneficial.
- Good Technical/Electronics knowledge.
Working for us:
Being part of the Enatel team means joining us on our growth and success pathway. We work hard and celebrate our successes company-wide, as well as offering a number of training and development opportunities for our staff. Enatel is committed to providing a safe work environment with respect for the culture and values of our people. In addition to our dynamic attitude, we are friendly, down-to-earth people who know how to get things done.
Visit our website to learn more about our company www.enatel.net
If you have what it takes to fill this exciting position please “Apply Now” or send your CV by email to email@example.com with “Product Manager” in the subject line.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.