Leading from the front is what we do. As 2018 NZ High Tech Award winners and a company with over 15 years of proven success, Enatel leads the forefront in high-tech products that are sold successfully all over the world.
Enatel offers excellent training and development, as well as a fantastic culture of people, social events and wellbeing support.
This is an exciting role for an experienced Process Engineer to join our Systems team.
• Quality- working with our systems manufacturing team to ensure DFM is in place, training of Systems staff regarding manufacturing processes and ensuring procedures are followed at every stage of the process – target is to ensure we achieve the highest first pass yields possible
• Work closely with Systems Engineering ensuring products meet “Design for Manufacture”
• Defining Systems assembly processes and procedures to ensure repeatable high-quality production is maintained.
• Report all yields for your area and ensure as part of the fail modes that training is carried out where required to eliminate mistakes with systems staff
• Area tool maintenance – carry out scheduled tool and test gear maintenance as required
• Optimise lines to ensure the best build times are in place and reported
• Ensure a lean manufacturing focus for all staff
• Set ups and downtime are at a minimum ensuring up time always
• Root cause analysis is understood and fixed for each error that arises
• Report at quality meeting FPY and actions to resolve quality issues
Requirements for Position:
• A minimum of 3yrs as a electronic/mechanical process engineer
• Electronics background – must be highly skilled in electronics manufacturing
• Process engineering certification and proven training records
• Must understand electronic assembly process and be able to train in all aspects of electronic manufacturing
• Competent to work with engineering regarding New Product Introduction and all that is involved with this process
• Have proven skills in lean processes e.g. Six Sigma, Kaizen, PDCA, other
• Able to present to a large team of people – confident to present product processes – can use PowerPoint effectively
• Able to train teams of staff confidently
• Confident and hard working in all aspects of process engineering
• Can use CAD software to create drawings for our looms etc
If you have what it takes to fill this exciting position please send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Process Engineer” in the subject line.
– Applications must include CV
– Should you be successful in this role, please state your availability to commence
– Indicate what type of passport you currently hold and whether you hold a visa allowing you to work in New Zealand for more than 12 months
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.