Want to work for a leading-edge, globally recognised company? Looking for a challenge where you can develop your skills with an experienced and fun group of people?
Enatel is a successful high-tech business located in Wigram, Christchurch, specialising in the development and manufacture of products used in telecommunications, IT, solar and industrial applications around the world. We strive to be ahead of the game, and pride ourselves on being so.
Scope of Role:
The prime purpose of the Management Accountant’s role is to produce financial analysis on revenue and profitability, costs and operations and provide business modelling expertise and analysis to assist in the management of the company. A key initial role will be assisting with implementing and embedding a new ERP system into Cloud Suite Industrial and the integration of finance, sales and operations.
Core elements of the role:
- Analyse the profitability of customers and products, manufacturing and price variances, costing and inventory
- Ensuring that the information provided is accurate, timely, business relevant and commercially focussed through relevant analysis, interpretation and communication
- Assisting the implementation of the sales and operations parts of the financial module of the ERP system and work with the business to smoothly integrate with other modules
- Work with the engineering team and project managers to assist with business case preparation and regularly revisit ROI assumptions at gate reviews
- The ability to balance ad-hoc non-scheduled requirements with routine and planned reporting
- Proactively challenge existing processes, practices and reporting to recommend and drive the implementation of improvements.
Skills & Attributes:
- Advanced Excel and data manipulation skills
- Experienced in financial modelling and analysis
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability
- Commercially focussed through providing interpretation and recommendations from financial information
- Doing what it takes.
Experience & Knowledge:
- 5 years plus experience in a similar role in a medium to large manufacturing company
- Manufacturing and cost accounting
- Working knowledge of ERP including MRP, inventory control and financial integration to the general ledger
- Worked with senior level managers
- ERP implementation (nice to have).
To view the full Job Description please click here
Working for us:
Being part of the Enatel team means joining us on our growth and success pathway. We work hard and celebrate our successes company-wide, as well as offering a number of training and development opportunities for our staff. Enatel is committed to providing a safe work environment with respect for the culture and values of our people. In addition to our dynamic attitude, we are friendly, down-to-earth people who know how to get things done.
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity then act now by forwarding your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Management Accountant” in the subject line.
Applications close: 31 May 2019
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.