Want to work for a leading-edge, globally recognised company? Looking for a challenge where you can develop your skills with an experienced and fun group of people?
Enatel is a successful high-tech business located in Wigram, Christchurch, specialising in the development and manufacture of products used in telecommunications, IT, solar and industrial applications around the world. We strive to be ahead of the game, and pride ourselves on being so.
Scope of Role: Responsible for assisting the Finance Manager with preparation of financial information to meet Group and Statutory reporting and other deadlines.
Key Responsibilities: The role will work with the Finance Manager to complete the following:
- Production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial accounts for multiple entities
- Production of Monthly and Quarterly Group reporting requirements
- Production and review of annual strategic plan and budgeting
- Production of the Quarterly 12 month rolling forecast
- Production of divisional Profit and Loss statements, including maintaining the allocation methodology
- Completing the annual Group and Statutory audit process
- Investigation of variances from budget and working with managers to provide explanations
- Monitoring and managing compliance with FX policy and reporting
- Credit limit management and compliance with policy
- Review transactions and correct where necessary
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Evaluation of financial and other performance data to enable effective business decisions
- Assist managers to provide financial justification around the delegated levels of authority, in particular where Group approval is required
- Fixed asset register maintenance
- Calculation, filing and payment of GST and other statutory returns
- Back-up support for Accounts receivable / accounts payable processing and other bookkeeping tasks
- Continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Developing strong relationships with the organisations key internal and external stakeholders nationally
- Providing support to the Finance Manager as directed
|Skills & Attributes||
Experience & Knowledge
Working for us:
Being part of the Enatel team means joining us on our growth and success pathway. We work hard and celebrate our successes company-wide, as well as offering a number of training and development opportunities for our staff. Enatel is committed to providing a safe work environment with respect for the culture and values of our people. In addition to our dynamic attitude, we are friendly, down-to-earth people who know how to get things done.
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity then act now by forwarding your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with “Finance Accountant” in the subject line.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.